1. On your browser, go to metamask.io (Note: metamask‘s only supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge or you may download the mobile app on playstore). For Mac users using Safari, it is advisable to use Chrome as your browser, since Safari has not yet been supported by the website.
2. On the metamask.io page, click on ‘Download Now’. You will then be redirected to download page. If you are using browser, ‘Install Metamask for Chrome’. And if you are using mobile, select between ‘Install Metamask for Iphone’ or ‘Install Metamask for Android’ to install metamask app.
3. Click on ‘Add to Chrome’. To completely download the file, just click on ‘Add Extension’.
4. You will be redirected to ‘Welcome to Metamask’ page, just hit ‘Get Started’.
5. If you are a new user of metamask, select ‘Create a Wallet’ and hit on the ‘I Agree’ button.
7. The website will prompt a video on how to ‘Secure Your Wallet’. You may watch this video upfront or go back to the metamask website later. Click ‘Next’.
Additional Information: Metamask will then provide you a secret recovery phrase. You may copy this recovery phrase and paste it on a notepad or simply click on ‘Download recovery phrase’ so you’ll get a copy of it. If you forget your recovery phrase in the future, neither you nor the metamask’s team will be able to retrieve your account. Thus, we advise you to save a copy/copies of your own recovery phrase.
8. After saving or downloading your recovery phrase, click on the ‘Next’ button. Verify your secret back up phrase by clicking on the jumbled words according to the order from your copy, then hit ‘Confirm’.
9. Congratulations! you created your own metamask wallet. All you have to do now is hit ‘All Done’.
For further exciting updates and announcements, visit us at our Trophee official website, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or join us on our Telegram community and see what people are talking about!